Sunday 5 February 2012

Project 365. One photo everyday for a year...


February 5th 
Today was the first Vintage/craft Fair of the year. Frock around the Clock, I love it there. It's such a warm friendly atmosphere, I always come away with a new friend and a head full of ideas. Today was no different :) Every stall is as unique as the next, and the people behind them are just as beautiful as the things they are selling. 

February 4th 
I've decided I want to learn how to play the Piano. Properly. I This is something I've wanted to do for a long time, but I got given an old keyboard today and it has sparked my interest again. I remember my granny teaching me a little when I was younger, I'd like to be a good as she was. I do a great version of chopsticks :)





No comments:

Post a Comment