Sunday 19 February 2012

Project 365. One photo everyday for a year...

February 19th 
After a nice, well deserved lie in today and a nice outing for family breakfast, I came home put on my comfy clothes and began to work. These are my new socks, long, thermal, ribbed and toasty warm :) Photo done, back to work.



February 18th 
Day 2 in Newry and another 10 gorgeous girls to shoot :) This girl was the last of the day, a complete natural in front of the camera and hair that went on forever. Great two days, wonderful people working as a team and a million images to sift through, welcome to my world. I it.




February 17th 
First day in Newry shooting with the sugahfix team again and 10 beautiful girls, actually 9 and 1 very shy boy :) The images are still a working progress but this is one of my favourites from todays shoot. 


February 16th 
Another day when i realised it was late and I still had no photo...Just as I was about to close my curtains I took a quick snap out my window. I love the combination of the vertical stripes, the condensation and rain on the window and the orange glow of the street light. Bed time, busy two days ahead :)


No comments:

Post a Comment