Thursday 23 February 2012

Project 365. One Photo everyday for a year...

February 23rd - Listening to music tonight, waiting for my fresh bed clothes to dry so I can relax. I love music through headphones, especially these ones, no sound unheard except everything else outside the music...Strawberry Fields Forever... :)



February 22nd - Look who I found on my way home this evening. I decided to take a longer more senic route home, manily in search of a misty photo and instead I found this big beauty. All doe eyed and shy, I didn't want to leave him...or her.



February 21st - What a miserable day today was, non-stop rain and being stuck inside, good thing I had work to do. The first 5 minutes of no rain I had my coat on, Bella in tow and we were headed to the beach :) Theres a little quite spot up here where Bella gets to swim and I get to sit away from the world, back to work with freash air in my lungs and a clear head.



February 20th - Took a wee late night drive in seacrh for a photo. Water always looks nice at night with light reflected and this little beach is just 2 minutes from my house so I headed straight there. Chilly, windy and dodging waves at 11:30pm (& I'm scared of the dark) all for the love of photography, few quick snaps and back to the warmth of my wee motor :)


No comments:

Post a Comment