Friday 17 February 2012

Project 365. One Photo everyday for a year...

February 13th 
So today my computer has been taken away to be cleaned and updated and will be returned all shiny and new. I now realise how much I rely on this machine and how much I love to edit, I was so bored! It was nice to relax and do nothing for a night though, I lay on my bed and stared at this dream catcher. It's been on my celing for years... this was my entertainment fot the night so it only felt right to photograph it :)



February 14th
  Just another day to spread some Love I bought these balloons specially with this photo in mind. After blowing up all 12 and having a sit down to dispell the dizziness and light headness I was ready to begin. They say never work with animals and kids, I say balloons is next on the list.  They didnt sit where I wanted, they were impatient, as soon as I turned my back they were on the move again, it took way longer than the 5minutes I thought but I liked these two. Happy Valentines day everyone :) 

February 15th 
I spent an hour this morning visiting my cousin and her wee bundle of joy Kacey :) Such a happy wee baby, always smiling. I left in a great mood, cant wait to go back for more. 






No comments:

Post a Comment