Sunday 12 February 2012

Project 365. One photo everyday for a year...

February 12th 
Richard this is for you :) This is Nelly the goat, although after meeting her today I think she thinks she's a dog. She was a little unsure of my camera but after a while she was very affectionate and I think she even tried to kiss me but I politely turned away :)  A very happy goat and soon to be mum :)



February 11th 
This is one of my fav shots from today's test shoot with the lovely Katrina Dornan from Sugahfix.com. It's always fun out with the sugahfix girls and today was no different. Great way to start the day and the rain stayed off :) Model. Rebecca Taylor Hair: Paul Stafford salon, Lisburn Road. Make up: Sairah C Toner. Creative directing and styling: Katrina Doran. All clothes and accessories provided by Jacob Street, Lisburn Road. 



February 10th 
Today we had a Baby Grand in the studio along with the very talented Pianist Jonathan Rea and equally talented Violinist Alan McClure . A morning of listening to great live classical music was a rare treat and I found myself having a wee tinkle on the piano when no-one was about :) This is a wee sneaky shot of Jonathan rehearsing, I think he was getting used to the cameras in his face at this stage :)




No comments:

Post a Comment