Thursday 9 February 2012

Project 365. One photo everyday for a year...


February 9th 
Before dinner I went out on a quest for a photo as I hadn't lifted my camera all day. It was so dark but just a I'd given up hope and was making my way back home I spotted this nice silhouette against the sky. I love empty space like this, nothing but colour.




February 8th 
My uncle Gerry :) Catching up over skype tonight, Just as the call was about to end I happened to mention I had no photo for today yet, seeing as he is in Hungary knee deep in snow he offered to take his laptop outside so I could snap the scene. Didn't work like I'd hoped but I needed have worried cause this seemed to bring out his inner model, I had many different poses to choose from, I liked this one though, felt like I was talking to an Eskimo :)


No comments:

Post a Comment