Sunday 5 February 2012

Project 365. One photo everyday for a year...


February 3rd 
Dads Birthday, cake time :)  Opted for 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' candles as opposed to 55 regular ones, although judging by the air gathered up in his cheeks he could have handled it. Yummy chocolate cake and cup of tea. Rockin' Friday night in our house!



February 2nd 
Did a lot of boring things today, washing, ironing, crossed my fingers and hoped my car would start, it didn't. I love the faintness of images that are out of focus, like it's almost not there.  This is the first I've experimented with it, makes a boring self portrait much more interesting. 



February 1st 
My hands haven't heated for about 2 days, but someone once told me cold hands means you have a warm heart, so I guess it's a small price to pay :) Plus it's an excuse to drink lots of tea. I tea. Oh and I've just remembered it's a leap year, meaning I have one whole day this month to take an extra photo :D 








No comments:

Post a Comment