Saturday 31 March 2012

Project 365. One photo everyday for a year...


March 26th
Fell asleep in the sun today. Best nap I had in a long time, woke up to Bella licking my face :) Not the best wake-up call I've ever had but I think she was just telling me the sun had moved and I was in the shade. So I rolled myself into the sunny warm patch beside me and went back to dreamland :) 


March 25th 
There is only one thing to do on a day like today, go for a row in the boat. This is a yearly occurrence for us, or any time the sun comes out. This is The Dusk, made by Jonny's granda. It's always great to get out on the water and thanks to Mark we had a wee flask of tea to enjoy as we drifted out to sea :)



March 24th 
What a great day we had today, the final of The Quays next top Model arrived. Three catwalk walk shows, a series of little interviews, a lot deliberation and the winner was announced.  Congratulations to Mary, she's a wee star in the making :) Driving away I noticed this, a lovely oversized print featuring one of my images, I think I peed a little at my excitement  (not really). But I did contain myself enough to pull in and snap this quick shot, made my day even better :D






No comments:

Post a Comment