Sunday 11 March 2012

Project 365. One photo everyday for a year...


March 11th - My wee motor. I took a break from editing today to give her a good clean. I love this car. I got it about 18months ago when I was going through a shit time. I kept thinking today how much has changed since I got it and how this little car has probably been a key ingredient to all the good things that happened to me.  She's very old, sometimes I go out in the morning and there's a new part fallen off on the drive e.g. a wing mirror, some metal thing that fell from underneath that I obviously didn't need cause it's still in the garden, some panelling, although I think I lost that up the M2  somewhere...she has a pretty pattern on her bonnet that was probably the result of a battery acid attack. I think her last owner didn't look after her properly but it gives her character and the distinctive markings means I can pick her out in a crowded car park at a glance :) Sometimes she is just too tired to go anywhere and I have to leave her at home and in the cold weather I have to wrap a blanket round her engine just to see her through the night. All this just makes her more special, where would I be without you Moira :)




March 10th - Theses are two of my bestest friends Christine and Claire, Emma you were there in spirit. We met up today in Belfast, if you saw us I apologise. When we get together we turn into those girls you hate, loud, laughing at everything trying to embarrass each other any chance we get, we are in our own wee bubble where age and decadence don't exist , all that matters is we have fun and we always do. They begged me to be in my 365 today, I didn't even have to ask them to do anything, they already had a full range of cheesy and inappropriate poses lined up :) Again if you saw us I apologise. Reality hit after our little impromptu photo shoot when they realised I had recorded everything, then came the rules of what I could and could not use :) I have been kind with these four shots, the rest I will keep as collateral :)



 March 9th - These are my granny's tea cups, we keep them in a cupboard in the kitchen they are for looking at not using. Such a shame, I think they are beautiful. Apparently you can't stack 5 tea cups (learned that the hard way...) but you can stack 4 :)




March 8th - Feeling more human as the days go on :) Took a wee detour on my way home from Belfast today. I wanted to make these trees look as small as they did to me from the road side.



 
March 7th - Feeling a little better today but still not great. Three days stuck in bed is taking it's toll on me. I went a wee drive tonight with my friend. This was taken outside Carrick Castle, just trying some long exposures over the marine.



  
March 6th - Woke up today feeling worse again, all snuffly, bunged head, no energy. The only thing I have an appetite for is my mums homemade soda...yum. I took a batch to bed with a nice cuppa tea and stayed there all day.




March 5th - Came home from Belfast today and felt rubbish, the flu has been working on me all day :( I've no energy, hot frothy chocolate and bed early for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment