Sunday 4 March 2012

Project 365. One photo everyday for a year...

Friday 29th
Well it's finally arrived. The day that makes this year special. We all get an extra day to live life, all those born today get to celebrate their real birthday, all ladies in love can pop the question and the best one - I get to take an extra photo :) Isn't life extra kind sometimes, great day, leap for love! And farewell Feburary, you were a great month ♥



Friday 28th
Today was spent editing yesterdays shoot :) This little cushion has kept me cosy and num free in the nether reigion all day long so it deserves to be my photo for today. Luckily it has a pretty pattern.




February 27th
One of my favourite shots from our shoot today along with the sugahfix dolls :) We all went to Portadown for the day, hung out in a grafitted wonderland, ate pizza, moved our cars every hour to aviod parking tickets, turned off a million light switches... and then back on again, got a little nostaglic over 'Nerds' sweets... member them? oh and we also took some photos :)


February 26th
Catwalk at the Wedding Journal show, this gorgeous design is by Blush. When I get married I'm defo having a backless wedding dress and that fabric moves like a dream.



February 25th
My teddy bear lamp. I love it but can't help but feel a little sad that a poor teddy lost his life for me to have this...



February 24th 
Time is precious. I procastnate better than anyone I know, this is not something I'm proud of. Although it does lead me to lots of little bits of inspiration and ideas all of which are jotted down here. One of my ponderings today is how do I get 'Bernards watch', great show. I could stop time when ever I want, oh the things I would do....


No comments:

Post a Comment