Sunday 4 March 2012

Project 365. One photo everyday for a year...

March 4th - So as I feared I woke up today all sniffly with the flu. Spent most of today in bed resting. Everytime I feel ill I always want a bath. Something about being submerged in hot soapy water that makes me feel better.



March 3rd - A quick walk up Duncrue Street to see if I can find a photo, full of road works and runners. I watched this flock of birds for a wee while and decided this was the nicest subject for my photo. I love birds, I wish I could fly. Again decieved by the sun, buuurrrrr.



March 2nd- An unexpected free day, feels great :) Spent it catching up with friends and a quick walk in the park. Park was busy today, the sunshine brings out the crowd and I am always decieved by the sun. It looks so warm so I go out with a layer less and end up freezing...I'll never learn.



March 1st  - Sausage in boot, head in after, photo done :) I ♥ wee Bella


No comments:

Post a Comment