Friday 23 March 2012

Project 265. One photo everyday for a year...


March 23rd 
Doing my bit for charity. Tonight me and Ray went down to join in the fun at the local leisure centre and help raise some money for sports relief. Damian was rallying the troops and run a mile on the treadmill was the name of the game. We went a wee short walk along the sea front first to catch up and warm up the old muscles in preparation for the big run. I say 'big' because I'm not a particularly good runner and also because I have no sense of distance and I wasn't quite sure how long a mile was. Turns out it wasn't that far, 11 minutes or so later, slightly sweaty, red faced , very out of breath and beaming with pride, I was done :) If anyone knows if I beat any kind of record for running a mile in that amount of time please do let me know... 


No comments:

Post a Comment